1st June, 2013
The Karnataka Health Promotion Trust, supported by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, aims at strengthening of community based organisations of female sex workers and MSM-TG communities, mainly to reduce the vulnerability and to address crisis issues of sex workers through a social protection program as one of the strategies. KHPT invites applications from committed and competent persons for the following position for this program;
1. Manager –Monitoring &Evaluation (M &E): 1 position, Bangalore
M.Sc in Demography /Statistics with 4-5 years of experience in strategic planning, assessments and operational research. Sr. M &E Officer will support the M&E needs of the project, and will provide technical support, guidance, supervision and compilation for a computerized management information system (CMIS). The position requires some travel to support the data entry procedures & computer software related needs of NGOs /CBOs in the district. .
- Assist in developing the Monitoring and Evaluation framework, baseline indicators as per the project need.
- Work closely with the technical teams of the project and partners and assist in designing the tools for various assessments of the project.
- Day to day supportive supervision to the district based monitoring and evaluation specialists
- Document key activities and trip reports and share with the line manager.
Essential Values, Behaviors and Skills
- Experience in designing Monitoring and Evaluation systems for projects
- Ability to use statistical packages such as SPSS, STATA for data analysis and sharing feedback with programmers
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to supervise and manage the team
- Willingness to learn and work in a team
- Special Skills: Analytical, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), presentation & oratory skills, good communication skills
TThe Coordinator will report to the Deputy Director Community Mobilization and Director –Research & Special Studies, KHPT, Bangalore or person designated by them.
This position is categorized under managerial band in the salary range of Rs. 43,000 to Rs. 50,000/- which will be fixed after analyzing the qualification, skills set, relevant experience, interview performance, parity etc
Above position involves travel within the State and preferences will be given to local candidates who have similar work experience with public health /development sectors.
KHPT provides safe working environment for all its employees; follows the principle of equal opportunity and encourages women candidates to apply for the position.
Interested candidates please apply using the prescribed KHPT ‘Application Format’ and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th June, 2013 . Candidates can visit ' www.khpt.org ' to download the Application Format.
Please note that completed applications in the prescribed format will help us in short listing and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust
IT Park, # 1-4, 5th Floor, Rajajinagar Industrial Area,
Behind KSSIDC Administrative Office,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560044
Visit: www.khpt.org for more details