A story of relentless commitment to empowering communities to improve their quality of life.
A highly driven team working together to create purposeful change.
Our work spans across health, education, violence against women and community institution building.
We believe systematic and scientific research is integral to creating change.
Our new ideas and approaches continue to transform lives.
From big ideas to little gestures, there are endless ways to get involved.
Give as little or as much as you like to support us.
Come, be part of creating change that matters.
Three Bangalore-based organizations, MAYA Health, Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) and Bangalore Baptist Hospital are coming together to refine, design and scale up a healthcare delivery model. The model rests on training and enabling last-mile micro entrepreneur to deliver healthcare services to the community. This is an exciting social entrepreneurial opportunity for someone who is very passionate to make a difference in the area of primary Healthcare in India.
· Design, develop and execute a training and certification plan for last mile health workers
· Research, identify and liaison with local ecosystem as well as 3rd party to incorporate best practices
· Implement an entrepreneurship-based community healthcare training module that can be scaled and ported to other partners including Government. Incorporate technology by digitizing the content and help improve healthcare service delivery options
· Test and pilot the program in multiple settings
· Develop strategy keeping in mind on-ground implementation challenges.
· Design work stream for implementing the Health entrepreneur model in more than the existing 3 locations.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree; at least 2-3 years of experience in healthcare in India
· Exposure to rural areas will be helpful
· Entrepreneurial mindset – independently drive and get things done on the ground with little instruction
· Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
· Honesty, integrity and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· Past experience in design & systems thinking will be very valuable
· Team player, motivator, coach with a flair for people relationships and empathetic towards human issues and challenges
· S/he will be a creative, innovative, and strategic thinker; have excellent communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills; have a strong interest in improving healthcare in India and a demonstrated track record of producing results
The role is based in Bangalore and will require some travel. For folks interested, please send your CV and a short write-up on why you are interested in this opportunity to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org