Mr Raghavendra.T is an Indian national and an experienced professional development worker, with a career background in Social work specialized in community development. He has more than 25 years’ experience in managing the interventions with the active involvement of the community at all levels of program planning, designing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. The summary of his expertise are
• A professional with 25 years of rich and varied experience in Project Management, strategic planning, designing, implementation, training and development, Organizational Development and team management.
• Presently associated with Karnataka Health Promotion Trust as Director, managing and implementing USAID/BMGF supported projects in high HIV prevalence region of Karnataka
• Worked in developmental sectors like water & sanitation, Human resource development, community empowerment, education for adolescent girls under different donor agencies like DANIDA, USAID, BMGF, WORLD BANK, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
• Co-authored more than 20 abstracts which are presented in national/international conferences
• Possess expertise in working with multi-discipline team members towards improving growth and meeting organizational goals.
• An enthusiastic & thorough trainer with the skills of being able to convey information with clarity and patience.
• Highly organised and responsible, able to execute complex projects & programmes to meet organisations needs.
• Personal skills include: commitment, meeting the target within the time limits, ability to manage independently and inter-relate & integrate within a team.